We offer a range of PCB Assembly services from our advanced, modern manufacturing facility based in the UK. Catering to a wide range of sectors, our capabilities range from rapid prototyping to medium-high volume PCB assembly.
Whether you have a new design or an existing product, we will support your manufacturing requirements, meeting your price and delivery expectations.
- Surface Mount Technology
- Pick & Place, Wave Solder, Re-flow
- PTH Assembly (Conventional Through Hole)
- AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)
- Conformal Coating
- RoHS / Non-RoHS
- Manufacture to Defence, Aerospace and Harsh Environment Standards
- DFMT (Design for Manufacture & Test) Support
- 3D and X-Ray Inspection (360x Magnification)
- Wash plant and zero-ion cleanliness/contamination tester
- Staff Trained to IPC 610 Class 3 (on-site trainer)
Our core purpose is to create and provide high quality products, services and processes. To achieve this, we focus on innovation and continual improvement using the rich knowledge source within our company.
Through collaboration with partners, we aim to be a leading innovator and a trusted provider of these products and services in all sectors that we serve.
We currently manufacture for a range of sectors including:
- Defence & Aerospace
- Oil & Gas
- Mobility & Medical
- Consumer Products
- Industrial & Agricultural